A 17 year old girl that writes the way she talks. - Qaisara Afiqah

Saturday, January 25, 2014

I can drive but...

I haven't written anything here since forever. The last time I did was last year, so this is gonna be my first entry of 2014. I know for a fact that it's almost February already but let me talk a little bit about 2013. 2013 was definitely a different year compared to my past teenage years. Calmer. And in some way, I learned myself. I am forever grateful. I don't really have goals or new year resolutions if you ask me. Talk less, do more and that's it. On a different note, I still haven't got my driving license. My jpj test is supposed to be on 9th of February but it's postponed to 16th of February because of Chinese New Year. Truth be told, I feel like giving up driving manual. I don't even know how am I supposed to apply the clutch, god. Sure, I can drive but...

I almost hit one of the teachers at my driving school. 
I almost hit a car when I was doing a u-turn. 
I almost hit a road sign.
I almost hit the back of the car in front of me while waiting for my turn to parallel/reverse park.
I hit the tiang when I was doing the parallel/reverse park but it's clearly wasn't my fault. Well, maybe it was. This happened during the QTI and everyone laughed at me :') I pretended to laugh as well even though deep down inside, I felt like turning off the engine and got out of the car immediately and went to the toilet or maybe home. The car that I usually use has these stickers at the front and back doors which really help to parallel/reverse park. During the QTI, the car I used didn't have the stickers. Once I got into the car and looked at the doors, I was like, "Okay now tell me how am I supposed to parallel/reverse park....." That's pretty much explains why I ended up hitting the tiang but on a brighter note, I have passed the QTI!
Last but definitely not least, just so you know that I can't seem to pull the handbrake using one hand. I have to use both of my hands. This ain't funny.

Let's just say if you see this girl driving in the middle of the road, please keep a safe distance. Don't say I didn't warn you!!!

4 comments:

Aqilah Azmi said...

Allah kesiannya.................
<333
best of luck wak :D
Inshaallah boleh ok?!!! :D

Qaisara Afiqah said...

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

haha..nakal gler sara.. gdluck k =)

Qaisara Afiqah said...

Thank you :D