A 17 year old girl that writes the way she talks. - Qaisara Afiqah

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Fast forward 10 years

"If Yuna can be successful, has her own apartment in LA and surrounded with great musicians then don't tell me it's hard to believe in your dreams." - Miyyo Azman

One of the things that scares me more than anything else is not having my future go the way I wanted. I always picture myself being successful, in a maxi dress because that's what I prefer with maybe a pair of high heels or maybe just a pair of flats because I can't stand wearing high heels, working at somewhere in the city of New York, maybe. I picture myself being a journalist because that's what I want to be. I picture to have an apartment, not too big not too small. I will have the pictures of the people I love on the white brick walls just like what I have in my room right now. I want to be successful, but I want it to be simple.  I want to be able to go in CĂ©line and know I am able to afford a 5000 dollar bag that I adore since forever. I want to be able to do the things I love, writing and reading, no matter how busy I am. I want to have a cat, or maybe two because I don't want my other cat to be lonely whenever I go to work. I want them to look exactly like the cats I have right now which is one of them has black and white fur while the other one has white fur combined with orange and black fur so that they will bring good memories. I want it to be simple. I want to make good hot green tea for those nights I end up being awake at 3 in the morning because I had a bad dream. I want to be able to make toast because to be honest, I can't even make toast without burning it. It always ends up looking like charcoal.

I want it to be simple.

No comments: