A 17 year old girl that writes the way she talks. - Qaisara Afiqah

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Huge examinations

Graduation day.

I know I haven't been updating my blog for quite a while now and I'm sure most of you know why. High school is coming to an end soon and my huge examinations is getting closer and closer by the minute. I don't want to end up letting myself down or disappoint my parents when I get my results next year. That's probably one of my biggest fears at the moment. My parents are trying not to pressure me too much right now, but still, I feel the pressure anyway without anyone pressuring me. There's only a week left for me to be prepared. For sure that is not enough. I know I have only myself to blame for the lack of focus though. I know I shouldn't be blogging right now but I just had to let it all out. So here it is, a short post before I go back to my books. Do pray for me! :-)

No comments: