A 17 year old girl that writes the way she talks. - Qaisara Afiqah

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Goodbye high school

It saddens me to think that in just a matter of weeks, high school is coming to an end. I believe I have 27 days left to be precise. It feels like it was just yesterday that I first got into high school. Back then, I wanted to get high school over and done with so bad but now that I'm here, I don't have that feeling of anticipation. Instead, I feel sad. Unfortunately, it's something that I have to go through. If I didn't delete all my blog posts, you would be able to read my first real entry in this blog, it was back in 2010. How fast time flies. Cliche but very, very true. Five years well spent in SS. I will definitely miss all the memories I have made here. I will definitely miss the feeling of being here. Sure there are certain ups and downs, but imagine living with no struggle. When there is no struggle, there is no challenge. When there is no challenge, what do you have left to fight for?

Once a Sulaimanian, always a Sulaimanian.

No comments: