A 17 year old girl that writes the way she talks. - Qaisara Afiqah

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Lost

I miss writing. I miss reading. I miss myself. There you go. I've been saying how much I miss writing but talk is cheap girl. I have been neglecting my blog for way too long. I sometimes wish I could write the way I used to. Words seemed to flow better back then than how it is today. As a matter of fact, I don't even know if I have it in me to write the way I used to. It scares me to be honest, because every time I try to write something, I stop half way and end up backspacing the whole thing. I seek for perfection. These two, writing and reading, were the things that kept me calm whenever things just not right. I don't know. I can't even. I don't know. So much has happened in just a little amount of time. No lie, life has been nothing but amazing, like I honestly can't remember the last time I was truly depressed. But somehow, something, just feels different. Something changed in me.

To be honest, I actually wrote the first paragraph of this post like two weeks ago? I don't know. I felt like the weight of a 35 ton lorry was about to crash on me a few weeks back. Alhamdulillah, everything is great now other than the fact that I have only about 2 weeks (If I'm not mistaken) to prepare for my midterms. I feel truly, content with my life. Today, I'm enjoying my own company. I don't feel the need to talk to anyone, today it feels good to be on my own. On a brighter note, I have started reading again. I read a really good book yesterday and I'm captivated with an interesting piece of writing in that book. It says "If I've learned one thing from all that's happened to me, it's that there is no such thing as the biggest mistake of your existence. There's no such this as ruining your life. Life's pretty resilient thing, it turns out."

Expect more blog posts ;) x

No comments: