A 17 year old girl that writes the way she talks. - Qaisara Afiqah

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sun and sand

I'm back from the camping! I have really missed everyone. My parents have missed me. Do you know what did my dad say to my mum when I was not home? Mum said, when she was talking with him about the other things, all of a sudden he asked "What is our daughter doing right now eh? Is she already sleeping?" Hahahah so, that's pretty much explains that they have missed me. Anyway dad, I didn't even manage to sleep okay, I hope this answers your thoughts. Same goes to my cats, I can tell that they have missed me because right after I came out from the car, they were like ermahgerd she's back!!! Well, that's probably because I'm always the one who gives them nice food (my meals).

This was one of the best weekends I've had in a very long time. Even though it's so tiring  that I don't have even a second to sit down but apart from that, everything else was great. In fact, it was awesome. I would show you guys how the activities look like but I didn't bring my phone which explains why I didn't take photos of them. Not to worries, I found some of the pictures uploaded by one of the teachers when I was going through my news feed on facebook. We, the students went to the kem askar and everyone must at least tried to pass through all of the challenges. I don't want to talk about the other challenges because I did escape from doing some of them. But here's one of the challenges where you have to hang on the monkey bars and guess what guys, if la you terjatuh or apa, you will end up falling into the water full with baby frogs or tadpoles or even the frogs itself.

Me/Abang askar
"What if I don't want to do this? Can ah?"
"Of course you can."
"Omg okay I'll go the next challenge now, thanks soooo much!"
"But you have to walk through the water. It's a must if you don't want to hang on the monkey bars."
"You gotta kidding me."

 "Tolong I cannot!!! I wanna go home now!!"

No comments: