A 17 year old girl that writes the way she talks. - Qaisara Afiqah

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Right now

Hey everyone! Its been 4 days since my last post, I've been caught up with school and other things. Anyway, my mum is suddenly becoming quite busy answering phone calls for these past few days which is probably because of my last post. You know what guys, my siblings are just like that which is a good thing for me. I mean, at least my blog has some readers, so tak ada lah I'm the one who writes the post and then I'm the one who laughs at my own post. Can you imagine how weird is that? So, every single time I wrote something here, my siblings will call my mum and talk about it until ayam atas dapur pun my mum boleh lupa hoish. No, so far that hasn't happened yet. 

On a different note, I already got some of my exam results. Omg guess what guys, guess what. For the very first time, I finally got B for my Addmaths! And I didn't cheat at all which is pretty much explains why I'm quite happy with myself. Alhamdulillah :-) Oh I'm sorry that I talk about loads of things in this post but I promise, this is the last one. I bet almost all of you guys know it already that tomorrow is a big day for all the 95's students. Yes, the results will be given tomorrow and what I heard was, the students of my school managed to hit the target which means, about 50 or more candidates managed to get straight A's. I hope this is true, that this is real. I can't seem to stop thinking how it's gonna be when it comes to my turn next year. Pray for me guys, and to the 95's students, good luck. No matter what, you have tried you best and if your results turned out to be something that you didn't expect, don't be sad and please don't blame yourself. Rezeki Allah, no one knows.

No comments: