A 17 year old girl that writes the way she talks. - Qaisara Afiqah

Friday, March 22, 2013

Exchange students

To those who haven't known yet, there are three exchange students in my school where one of them is a guy and the other two are obviously girls. The guy, Emmanuel is from Italy I believe, well that is what people told me. And I don't even know how to spell his name but I heard him pronounce his name that way in the assembly, so I assumed that it is spelled that way. I mean, how else are you going to spell his name? Okay, moving on. Do you know what guys, one of the girls is able to speak malay fluently. And she only learned to speak malay for 7 months. How cool is that? Yes, I kid you not guys. In the assembly, when the principle was giving a speech, Emmanuel stood up to go somewhere else and all of the girls including me literally make a 360 degree head turn. So gatal!

 I've been wanting to have a picture with the three of them since like the first day they were here. (To be honest, I was about to type with Emmanuel) I saw him at the canteen that day but then, if I asked him to take a picture with me, everyone who's eating at the canteen probably will stare at me. Later, shy la I. So today, me and my friends decided to go see the students taking their results. At first, we were about to go inside the hall but then, one of the teachers asked us to give a chance to the parents first to be in the hall. When I was sitting outside the hall with Alif, waiting for the spm results to be annouced, the three of them were there too. I stared at Emmanuel for God knows how long because I tak tahu malu like that and he realised it. Then he was like "Hi :-)" while waving his hand. I swear I was about to scream. I swear.

So, this is Emmanuel.

No comments: