A 17 year old girl that writes the way she talks. - Qaisara Afiqah

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Good days


First of all, I can't believe that I survived a week without blogging. I have been trying to find the right time to blog, but there's always something stopping me. Plus, I have no idea what I'm going to blog about. Anyway, even there are no new entries in my blog, you can always find me on twitter. Search me up under "QaisaraAfiqah" or just click here :-) So, my one week break was rather relaxing, nothing much to brag about though. I spent most of my time at home, reading. I haven't managed to finish all of my school works which I plan to finish them by today. Well, I hope so. Not that I'm complaining but every single time I'm about to do my school works especially Biology, the "Who cares how a cell divides? It just does" thought always appear in my mind. Always, I tell you. I guess I better stop writing for now or else I'll be complaining about the other things too. 

Plans after publishing this post: Perform my prayer.
Plans afterwards: Try to finish my Biology school works.
Plans on the evening: Try to finish the other school works right after performing my prayer.
Plans after that: Memorize the surah hafazan or else I have to tell ustazah "It's time of the month" for the hundredth time.
Plans at night: Finish all of my school works or be on Twitter. Either one.
Plans afterwards: Read something until I fall asleep.

I genuinely hope all my readers out there is having a good day. Everyone deserves one every now and then :-) x

2 comments:

a said...

We're in the same situation. still haven't finish all the homework yet. hehe

Qaisara Afiqah said...

Yay at least, I'm not the only one! x