A 17 year old girl that writes the way she talks. - Qaisara Afiqah

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

About to make some memories

What's up beautiful people. Just to let you guys know that I'm going to a camping next week. Well, I, myself can't believe that I decided to participate in this camping guys. At first, I desperately ask my mum to not let me go to the camping. To be honest, I even beg her when it comes to fill in the form. Thing is, I don't want to sleep on the ground. I don't mind if we sleep somewhere else, maybe a dorm or something. Well, okay. That's obviously not a camping. But thing is, me sleeping on the ground, I can't even imagine. I just cannot.

Me/My mum
"There's a camping next week. I don't think I can make it."
"I bet everyone's going. So manja!"
"Manja what? Do you expect me to sleep on the ground? Oh my god, I cannot."
"See, I tell you what. So manja! Let me see the form first."
"Well, parents' permission is a must, right? Oh my god why don't you just tick tidak membenarkan so that I don't have to go! Oh my god, that's it. Why didn't I think of this earlier? Mwehehe."
"You're going and that's final."
"Sleep on the ground, I cannot!!!!"
"Then, bring a comforter along lah. So that you're not going to sleep on the ground anymore."
"My mum is so brilliant. Okay then, I'm going."

So, I guess my tent mate are not going to hear me complaining later. Wait, is tent mate even a word? I don't know. I don't want to know. On a not so different note, since it's a camping, everyone knows that there's gonna be a night where we were to go up on stage and show them our talents. Guess what guys, my class has to perform the boria thingy. It's not our talent, to be honest. To be exact, it's not my talent obviously. I'll probably get tomatoes thrown at me.

No comments: