A 17 year old girl that writes the way she talks. - Qaisara Afiqah

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sunshise

Shot in 2012.

So I was going through old photos and found the photo up there which was taken on September I believe. I am seriously gonna print this out because it's really hard for my family to have something like this which eight of us were there. I honestly miss gathering with them. To be able to laugh by the jokes we shared, the conversations we had and enjoying ourselves made me wish like I could just pause at that moment and look at my siblings' faces, just capture their expressions. Oh how happy were we. These people fixed me in more ways than I thought possible. These people showed me how beautiful the smallest things in life are. You guys have absolutely no idea how precious you are to me. Having the best people around me is indeed the greatest gift of all. I question life everyday. I question what did I do to deserve such a beautiful life. Well I shall thank Allah for the rest of my life and I couldn't ask for more. 

No comments: