A 17 year old girl that writes the way she talks. - Qaisara Afiqah

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Anticipating

To be honest, I have not had time on my hands these days. Not that I'm complaining but God, my life is so hectic that I don't even have the chance to charge my phone. Trust me guys, I sometimes don't even know where did I last placed my phone. For those who don't know or live in a totally different planet, we 17 year old Malaysians had to sit for this huge examinations that is supposed to be the key to our future. There's no difference between a B+ and a passing grade for me. Only A's matter. That's it. By the way, guess what guys. This huge examinations lies on the 6th of November which is hey, a day after my birthday. Mhm. I'm not sure how to feel about this.

I will try my hardest to be present in every class there is, get my homework done and well in other words, be one of those boring good students, you know what I mean? I cannot and will not be distracted but I am most definitely going to spend some time doing the things I love, writing and reading. That is inevitable. Do you know how sometimes you lie in bed, and you read something before you fall asleep. That is way better than listening to music. For me, at least. Other than that, hopefully nothing. On a not so different note, I've been thinking about this a lot. I always remind myself that "Allah will reward you for your good effort, not for your good results." That is pretty much explains why I do not mind having to spend 24/7 in school, do the homework and go to the tuition class. At least, if my results turned out to be something that I didn't expect, I have tried my best. You think it is unfair, but I always believe that if we didn't get what we wanted, then God has better plans for you. Just wait and see :-) But still, I want to be able to go up on the stage, holding my result with the tiny A's on it. I mean, who doesn't? Rezeki Allah, we'll never know.

No comments: