A 17 year old girl that writes the way she talks. - Qaisara Afiqah

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Inevitable

I always find myself thinking is there a day where you don't have anything to worry about? To be anxious about? Is there a time where everything is perfect? Its the 5th of December and in approximately 26 days, 2012 is meeting its end.  It feels like it was just yesterday that I last woke up in the morning and put on my school uniform. It feels like it was just yesterday that I last being depressed. It feels like it was just yesterday that I last complained about my classmates which were not my types. It feels like it was just yesterday that I last convinced myself that I wouldn't be able to call anyone of my classmates a friend. 

But I was wrong. God I was totally wrong. I made some new friends and lost some. Its inevitable isn't it? Losing people. Some for your own good, some are your lost. And sometimes you have to choose who will you keep around and who will you have to discard. But how do you know? How do you know which hand to hold on to and which one to let go? Now that's the question. I can't bear to see the spot where I used to be being filled by someone else and all I can do is just pretend like it doesn't bother me at all. I myself do not know but one thing is for sure, I really need a new beginning. I vow to make things better, to make things work. 2013, come.

No comments: