A 17 year old girl that writes the way she talks. - Qaisara Afiqah

Monday, December 24, 2012

Reminiscing memories


I keep rewriting this post. No right sentence could ever let you know how I feel. It may seem to you that I have completely changed, that all those times of us being friends, didn't matter to me. They do. The times when we talked about almost every single thing, how I was always the one you would rely on when you're going through shit, the person who knew what I was going to say before I even said it, I remember. I still tried my hardest to be in your life but it seemed like you weren't that bothered to be in mine. I don't even know what really happened. Things started to change and we both are completely stranger. It slipped my mind, how it is just as easy for strangers to become friends as it is for friends to become strangers. It pretty much defined our whole friendship. It meant nothing to you. So then you became nothing to me too.

No comments: