A 17 year old girl that writes the way she talks. - Qaisara Afiqah

Monday, November 5, 2012

November

Photos and editing by me.

Its that time of the year again, where I get a year older. No exact word could describe how perfect my 16th birthday was. Even though I fell asleep right at the midnight and didn't manage to stay up all night like I used to a few years back, everything else was great. This was one of the best moments I've had in a very long time. It started when me and my friends decided not to go to school but then celebrate my birthday instead. We just hung out, chilled and was pretty much lost in our own world. It was perfect. 

Do you know what I love the most when it comes to my birthday? Unexpected gifts and unexpected wish. My brother got me those pair of Vans I want for my birthday and I didn't expect that. The first person who wished for my birthday is the one who I didn't expect that he would but at the same time, I'm hoping for his wish haha. I woke up to a tweet from my best friend of 3 years with a picture up there and that is the best birthday wish I have got so far. What I'm trying to say is, you know, its nice when you expect nothing, but you get everything. Much love for the people that wished in advance, on my birthday and even after 12. Be it on Twitter, calls, texts, whatsapps and bbms. Much love for the people that bothered :-) 

No comments: