A 17 year old girl that writes the way she talks. - Qaisara Afiqah

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Ramadhan, don't leave

Photos and editing by me.

Haven't had the chance to write a post these days, things have been a little hectic lately but then again, it's been that way for quite a while already. Everyone is busy getting their Eid preparations done ; shopping for new clothes, baking cookies, cooking awesome-tastic food as opposed to me who is been staying indoors, not that I'm complaining.

So anyway, I would like to wish everyone an early Selamat Hari Raya. The thoughts of Hari Raya Aidilfitri gets me all excited. Thank you for another year ya Allah. May this celebration will be a fun and blessed one for all of us. May it be better than the last and may we got the chance to make the next one better still. Sorry if I might have said something harsh or well hurt anyone in any way. Happy holidays! :-)

No comments: