A 17 year old girl that writes the way she talks. - Qaisara Afiqah

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Happy child

Raya 2012.

I can't deny the fact that this year is probably the shortest Raya celebration I've ever had. It feels like it was just yesterday that I woke up early in the morning, put on my green modern kurung which I wore on the first day of Raya. But still, it was the best Raya ever. Probably because I have the most understanding family any girl could ask for and the best thing is, all eight of us were here which pretty much make every day super interesting. The conversations we had, the jokes we shared. We may not see each other every month, but when we do, those days matter. We make those days memorable.

Trust me I wish I could include all the photos, but unfortunately I can't. I know I should have written this entry right after the Raya celebration but as always, I don't have that much time to do so. Alright let's get this straight, my school days end at 2.50 which is pretty tiring and there's extra class on Monday and Wednesday. All I do nowadays is sleep, I swear. So that's sort of the reason why I didn't write much these days.

Most definitely the best Raya I have had so far. Definitely, definitely a Raya celebration I will never forget.

No comments: