A 17 year old girl that writes the way she talks. - Qaisara Afiqah

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Maulidur Rasul

Photos by random people & editing by me.

This is just a quick update. I feel so tired. No, I'm not saying that I'm doing more than everyone else. I'm just saying that I'm so so tired. You know how you feel all warm and even your eye-balls feel warm. Okay that sounds crazy but I think it feels like that. That's why I didn't go to school today. Thank God today is Tuesday, takda Addmath harini so I didn't feel guilty for not going to school. I think of taking a little sleep but once I sleep, I never can wake up until I'm fully revived again. Like until 11am on the next day ha ha. So I'm doing some work later. And will prevent myself from sleeping at any rate, by all means.

Salam Maulidur Rasul 

No comments: