A 17 year old girl that writes the way she talks. - Qaisara Afiqah

Monday, January 2, 2012

Let's just face it

I don't have the slightest idea why I'm like this, this year. I did not start 2012 in a good way. I just hope it'll get better. So today, the first day of 2012, I went to school for the pendaftaran thing. So the Form Four students had to stay in the hall. They gave small taklimat about the subjects that we are going to take. They gave these small lectures and expect us to choose right there and then. 

Anyway, I'm taking Biology plus the 8 teras subjects. They're BM, English, Math, Add Math, Physics, Chemistry, Sejarah and Agama. I don't know if I made the right choice. Taking Biology is a big risk because it can be counted as a tough subject. It freaked me out and then I thought if there are people who can get A1 in Biology and in everything else, why couldn't I? Even if it means I have to strive harder. I'm not saying I'm sure I can handle them, but I'll give my best and most importantly, I will damn try. 

Then, we were sorted into classes this morning. I heard my name being called by someone. I was like which class dude? 4 Cekal.  


Oh God, you're gotta be kidding me. 

The things that pop out of my mind are my classmates. My classmates. My classmates. My classmates are..... well. Not my type. I would rather go to 4 Bestari or 4 Dedikasi. I may turn into a nerd who studies all the time, I hope I will because God knows how hard I have to study to come out well in my class. 

So my 'thing' for this year are 


  • Try to study constantly, not just when the exam is in another two weeks or maybe one. 
  • Try to finish all the homeworks as soon as possible. 
  • Not making anymore enemies eventhough I know that is not possible even when I'm not doing anything. 
  • Spend less time onlining, not none just less. 
So yeah, I just hope everything goes well because I have a hell of a year last time. I just want a normal, happy one this year. Is that too much to ask? Hmm. Yeah it is I think when you're me. I'm just the person who everybody likes to find fault in ya know, funny because I don't give a shit about them. 



I'm afraid we will forget this :(

No comments: