A 17 year old girl that writes the way she talks. - Qaisara Afiqah

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Fat creature.

Dah lama gila tak blog, I think I lost my touch. Dammit. Tapi takpa, I'll try. I honestly don't know where to start or what I'm supposed to type about. I'm thinking about something general but this blog has always been first and foremost my personal blog where I post entries about my feelings, what is happening in my life and stuff like that. Soooo today I decided to make an entry about this fat creature. I mean like seriously, seriously people. Haha :p 


EVERYBODY MEET THE FAT CAT. 

Trust me it is sooooo fluffy I'm gonna die.

I can't describe how fat / fluffy the cat is tapi wait, I'll show you something.....

Ekor kucing.

Bulu ayam.

Ekor kucing.

Bulu ayam.


NAMPAK TAK BENTUK PERSAMAAN EKOR KUCING DENGAN BULU AYAM / FEATHER DUSTER?! Betapa gila benar ekor beruang eh kucing itu.

P/S: It's not my cat. Tapi soon will be bila dia datang sini lagi terus culik sebab ayah suka gila kucing ekor bulu ayam. *Evil laugh*

No comments: