A 17 year old girl that writes the way she talks. - Qaisara Afiqah

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Devastated

Congrats guys!
To my surprise, quite a number of people asking about my blog and why I'm not updating. I feel appreciated. :) But other than that, I think I lost my touch. I honestly don't know where to start or what I'm supposed to type about. I've been quite busy these few days. The SPM results, had been giving me chills till today. My heart skips a beat when I think about how it would be next yeararound this time. What kind of results I'll be getting. Would I be the talk of the school, like how me and my friends were talking about the straight As students. And not likely to be not mentioned, the straight A+ students. Oh my God :o 

I also had received all of my results which consist of 4A, 2B, 2C and yes, I failed my Addmaths haha. That is no laughing matter. So I'm making a serious face now =o= HAHA. Tapi, my teacher said that it's not something to be ashamed about if you fail for the first time.If you don't know how to answer some of the questions. But, if you do the same mistakes the next time, then you should be ashamed. Truth be told,I'm quite disappointed with my results. A million of people can comfort you by saying tons of comforting words, but the worst feeling that you could ever possibly feel is being disappointed in yourself. Feeling like you are not good enough. It's not that I did not try my best, I swear I did but apparently, as always, my best isn't good enough.Whatever, life goes on. 

I don't know what to say. The Science subjects are, well, not my friends. They have betrayed me. They'll be the death of me. Like seriously. I so have to like I don't know, work my ass-off as so not to be killed by them. But the thing is, I'm so not disciplined, I'm a lazy ass and I'm such a last-minute girl. I don't know how to overcome them. Even so, I'm doing this little-by little thing. Following a bit of schedule, when I come home. One hour on the web, then off to do my work or study. I'm kinda struggling with it because, it's kinda like I'm addicted to my computer. Haha. I'm sure I can overcome it somehow or at least, I Hope I will.

No comments: