A 17 year old girl that writes the way she talks. - Qaisara Afiqah

Monday, February 27, 2012

Quick Update #1

Photo and editing by me.

"You can't expect people to be or act like you do. Not everybody is the same." 

If you care too much, don't be surprised if they don't care at all. If you are honest, don't be surprised if they spit lies. If you make them your priorities, don't be surprised if they make you an option. If you keep your promises, don't be surprised if they broke all of theirs. If you take care of their feelings, don't be surprised if they don't give a single fuck about yours. If you try to get their attention, don't be surprised if they don't. If you think they're perfect despite their many flaws, don't be surprised if they see all your flaws and put you down. If you love them with all your heart, don't be surprised if they just let you rot. If you love them with all your heart, don't be surprised if they love you like they love everybody else. If you are nice to them, don't be surprised if they be all Mean Girls on you. If you stand all their shitty attitudes, don't be surprised if they leave you when you bebai even sikit pun. If you let them copy your homework when you actually finish them, don't be surprised if they won't let you even have a peek at theirs. If you share them your candies and chocolates, don't be surprised if they hide theirs. 

See, everybody is different. 

I'm no Akon, you can't put the blame on me.
I'm no Rihanna, I still know my own name.
I'm no Eminem, I don't love the way you lie.
I'm no Adele, I don't want someone like you. I want you.
And don't worry. I'm still not Adele, I won't fuck logic and set fire to the rain.

No comments: