A 17 year old girl that writes the way she talks. - Qaisara Afiqah

Sunday, January 29, 2012

January hates my life


“There are things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind. But keep in mind that letting go isn’t the end of the world, it’s the beginning of a new life.” 

I know right, you will be like what the hell with the picture up there? I found that when I'm digging through the old pictures, and it inspires me to make this entry. Because every picture tells a story. The picture up there tells me that people come and go. I guess not all friends are meant for forever. Sooner or later, they all will be gone. Right now, one by one of us are leaving our school for the sbp. And for me, I'm not planning to go anywhere because I did not even apply to mrsm or sbp. I better stop writing complaining because I know, it doesn't make any sense. Nothing is going to change. That's almost impossible, so life must goes on. Only that with different people. Yes, different people.

The only thing I can say is that I have a very rough start for 2012. During this time last year, I felt the same way too. Friends, classmates, the new subjects that I'm taking and some other things. But nothing that I couldn't deal with. Allah takkan bagi ujian yang dia rasa hamba-Nya tak boleh nak tanggung. And I always remember what my sister has told me, I should be proud of myself and consider that I'm successful when I am able to give mom and dad a taste of my first salary. I once told myself, "Nothing beats the 'Ya Allah Alhamdulillah syukur aku dapat banyak A's/straight A's bila ambil result PMR nanti. Nothing."  It's true. It definintely is. I can't describe how happy I was at the moment when I saw all those tiny A's.

It inspires me a lot to make my next goal(s) even bigger - still have SPM. I believe that hard work usually will be paid off. And if I want to be successful, in whatever I wanted to pursue after high school, I have to start now. Now. No matter how hard it is, I will damn try and I'm sure that it will all be worth it one day. Okay aku tahu aku baru 16 tahun tapi tak salah if I let this entry be one motivational one. For me, not for you guys sebab I don't know how to motivate people. Ini namanya bercita-cita tinggi. 

I guess January hates my life. Too bad January, you're ending soon!

No comments: