A 17 year old girl that writes the way she talks. - Qaisara Afiqah

Thursday, December 22, 2011

My PMR result

"Results are coming out tomorrow! I hope I will be happy till I can't wipe off the goofy grin that is plastered on my face for the whole day, tomorrow. InsyaAllah." 21st of December 2011.



Im soo freaking happy. Not as happy as when I recieved the result, but still happy. Yeah, like for sure. I'm sure you know why I'm happy. Kan kan?

Ok so on the way to the school, I was texting Mina and Azri like mad. Soo nervous tau tak. Tapi I bet my parents lagi nervous kot. Even when I reached school they still wanna stay in the car hahaha. Macam diaorang pulak nak ambil result. Then I walked for a bit, I saw Mina. We ran towards each other. Haha. Macam movie Hindustan ah pulak. 

Then hand in hand, while freaking out, we walked towards Dewan Gemilang. With my other classmates too. Masa tu memang cuak gila bila cikgu bagitahu yang result akan diumumkan sekarang. Like I said before lah, I'm worried sick for Science because I totally fcked up Paper 1. Sebab kalau tak dapat A Science, tak boleh ambil sains tulen if I'm not mistaken. 

Seriously lagi lah cuak bila dia akan umumkan students yang dapat straight As sorang-sorang. I can't bear to face other people if (Allah forbids) I didn't get straight As. Bila dia umum kelas 3 Dinamik, I'm pretty sure my face mesti pucat lesi gilaaaaa. When my name was announced, tak perasan sebab sibuk duk congratulate kawan-kawan yang lain. Lagi satu, sebab at first Cikgu Razif (if I'm not mistaken, sebab I forgot his name sorry) just sebut Qai.. Qaisara then dia diam. Like dia tak tahu how to pronounce my name T_T Bila dia pronounce betul-betul, saya speechless *tipu*. Seriously langsung tak expect boleh dapat A Science. Rugi gila my parents weren't there when my name was announced T_T

Mesti nampak bodoh gila masa naik pentas tadi, sebab eksaited plus cuak plus semua lah. Cikgu Zaiton and Cikgu Fauziah laughed when they look at my stricken face. Cikgu Zaiton told me to relax. I peek the result a little. Then saw all those tiny A's. I grabbed the slip and look at it again. I was happyyyy, like fuck I was. I gave a quiet little scream and almost in tears. Haha. Jiwang gila. Those two teachers were smiling so widely, but my smile was wider lah. No one can beat it.

So after all that, I ran towards Mina and Opie. They didn't get what they wanted but it was still good! Yeay :) Oh, I just realised I forgotten to look at my dad's face when he knew I got 8As. Shit how could I miss that. 

Oh yea, forgot to mention that 83 students of my school, SMK Sultan Sulaiman, get Straight A's. Out of like what, 205 something students. 26 students from my class got straight A's, out of 29 or 30 students kot. Tak mencapai target but ok lah kot. Others, dapat 1B from all the A's. Awesomeness.

Soooo thank you to all my teachers especially Teacher Mastura and Cikgu Fauziah. Cikgu Rosmawati, sorry sebab setiap kali kelas Science, setiap kali buat experiment I wasn't paying attention. At all. But I still managed to finish all the notes kan? Hahaha :p To my parents, my families eventhough setiap kali exam, my results were always terrible tapi at least kali ni I have made you guys so damn proud hehe. And then to my bestfriends, thank you so much. Especially Imran, Azri, Opie, Mina haha semua lah thanks from the bottom of my heart!

Soo this is one loooong post. But it is just too good that I can't miss even one detail. If ada yang terlupa, I'll update this entry and will tell you. Haha. POYO! But it just feels good to at least have something / one thing that your parents can be proud of :)


Syukur :) To all my friends who managed to get straight As, congratulations guys. To the rest of us who is not lucky enough, there is always a bright future ahead us. InsyaAllah.

14 comments:

Hatim Al-Najmi said...

Congratulation :D

Qaisara Afiqah said...

Thank you so much :D

Kakiwayang said...

COngrats....dak2 sek Sultan Sulaiman memang top2 kan..

Qaisara Afiqah said...

Thanks! Mana ada top lah

Anonymous said...

wah, congrats.. tetibe dah dpt spirit nak msok form 3 taon dpn.. :D

Qaisara Afiqah said...

Haha, sapa ni? Thank you, good luck untuk tahun depan :D

ila said...

congrates dear

NMBLUESKY said...

congrates!! directioner ^_^

Qaisara Afiqah said...

Thank you Ila :D

Qaisara Afiqah said...

Najihah, thank you directioner :p

fawwaz zawawi said...

QAi ade gamba mase result kuor?
tahniah Qai~ :D

Qaisara Afiqah said...

Sorry, tadok ah Fawwaz. Thank you, you too :D

fawwaz zawawi said...

lakkkk
mu baham pic sir cayzac?

Qaisara Afiqah said...

Hahahaha ho :p