A 17 year old girl that writes the way she talks. - Qaisara Afiqah

Monday, December 26, 2011

Things that I find soooo cute

Things (non / living) that I find so cute are:

1. My cats.
Why: Because usually cats will walk with pride (nose up high, catwalk), but these cats walk with their bottoms up high. Haha kengkang.

2. Boys in baju Melayu complete with sampin and songkok. And then with the sleeves folded up to the elbow pergh. Okay I admit, it's not cute, it's more to sexy but whatever it's on my list haha.
Why: Smart habes you know!

3. When I'm on the phone with my dad and he didn't even say "bye" when he wanted to end the conversation. Like suddenly dia hang up -____-
Why: Please imagine.

4. Harry Styles *KALAU TAK KENAL CEPAT GOOGLE KALAU TAK MAMPOS LAH KAU KETINGGALAN ZAMAN EPPPP QAI TAK BAIK UGUT*
Why: More curls = More girls

5. Those days when all the boys at school had spikey hair and the annoyed annoying teacher would tell them with that kind of hairstyle if lizard fell on it, it will die hohoh.
Why: I don't know why but I think it's cute when all the teachers eh I meant the annoyed annoying teachers would tell the same thing joke again and again.

6. The fact that I hate Pitbull tapi message tone guna lagu Pitbull wtf ini bukan cute, ini annoying.
Why: Still a mystery.

7. The fact that nothing can disturb my cat when he's sleeping.
Why: Here is the photographic evidence.

Tengok tuh tengok tuh! Mata dia dah sensed I masuk kawasannya. Muka macam nak call abang kawasan suruh belasah tuan sendiri. BERANI KAU AMBIL GAMBAR AKU KACAU AKU TIDUR HOW DO I GET RID OF YOU, YOU ANNOYING WOMAN?!

8. Shirtless guy 
Why: See for yourself.

CLOTHES WERE NOT MADE FOR ZAYN MALIK.

1 comment:

Little Girl said...

No.2 is really! ohsem . xD Lelaki kalau macam tu , pergh . haha Hensemmm